Demonstration - Download Trial - Documentation - Platforms
What is MAPnLINK?
MAPnLINK displays web pages composed of elements over a background image.
- Elements are text, images and buttons.
- Elements can be hyperlinked to URLs, including other MAPnLINK pages.
- Elements may be placed anywhere on the page.
- Elements are positioned relative to the background image resulting in a consistent view of the page across differing browsers and screen resolutions.
- Displays 1 of 2 images depending on the result of a user defined SNMP test.
- Displays 1 of 2 images depending on the result of several user defined SNMP tests, thus providing a summary.
- Displays an SNMP collected value.
- Displays a background image on each page.
Where can I apply MAPnLINK?
- If you have several web views of related information and want to see a single view of this diverse information.
- If you would like to test your network devices with SNMP queries and see the status for individual or group tests.
- MAPnLINK can be used to see the status of your business applications that are presently only disjointedly available through several web applications.
MAPnLINK runs on web servers for Windows 200x, Windows XP, HPUX 11.00+, Solaris 2.8+ and RedHat Linux.